Book Now (with our flexible policy)
Although travel rules and restrictions around Covid-19 are easing worldwide, we know you may still have concerns around booking a trip at this time.
Therefore, we’ve updated our booking policy to make it as easy and risk free as possible for you.
You can now book with confidence knowing that if the pandemic does cause us to cancel a trip, you won’t be out of pocket.
Details are below. If you have any questions please email: [email protected]
We have updated our booking process to be extremely flexible.
- We’ve lowered the required deposit amount to only £100 / US$100 to reserve your place on any trip (it was previously £580).
- You can now change your trip date at any point prior to paying the full balance. No questions asked. No change fees.
- The full balance doesn’t need to be paid until 2 months before trip departure.
- However, if we have to cancel the trip at any point due to Coronavirus travel restrictions – you will have the option of either a) transferring onto a future trip or b) a 100% refund (it will be your choice).
We hope these changes will enable you to book with peace of mind.
To reserve your place on any of our trips, please enquire now.
HOW WE ARE MANAGING COVID
- At this moment, we are only accepting guests who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- We will follow the local covid rules and restrictions in the countries we visit
- If a member of the group catches covid while on the trip, they may be asked to isolate for their own safety and the safety of the group. Other members of the group may also be asked to take covid tests.
- We highly recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy that covers you in the various possible covid related scenarios (most insurers now include this). These scenarios include (but are not limited to) – catching covid before the trip or self isolating and not being able to attend; being refused entry by the airline for not meeting their covid protocolas; catching covid while on a trip and needing to isolate (and any additional costs that occurs); receiving medical attention for covid while on a trip.